Friday, October 19, 2007

They Call me MR. Tibbs!

So My insanity has come to an end and I am employed, I think. I'm 85-90% sure that the job is mine. I have a meeting on Tuesday that is either an interview or orientation. But since the job starts on the 26th I think they are kind of done looking. By the way, this is a teaching Job. I'm going to a long term sub for a teacher who is having surgery on the 26th and I'm going to work for the next 4 to 6 weeks after that. Which means I will be employed around, but not actually have to work on, Thanksgiving. Yay! I'm working at Seton Keogh High School, where my Aunt teaches Religion and my Cousin is a junior. And I have no idea what I'm Teaching, though I think the subject is religion. We'll see.

1 comment:

JHA said...

Congratulations, and kudos on the Sidney Portier reference.