Friday, October 12, 2007

Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies.

Do you ever get the feeling that the universe is trying to tell you something, and for once you actually think you may be getting the message? All week I've been told, by various people and for various reasons that if you want something, I mean really want it, then you will get it if you are also willing to fight for it. Kind of a "well, Duh" moment. I just think it's an odd coincidence to hear it from about four different places that have no connection what so ever to each other in the span of two days.
Now i just have to figure out whether the Universe would take time out of it's busy schedule to talk to me personally.
Yeah, I don't think so.
Anyway, It's finally autumn, probably my favorite time of year. It's getting chilly, the holidays are coming starting with Halloween then right down the slippery slope stopping at New Years. The only problem is that once New Year's is over there is not an interesting thing until March at the earliest. Maybe it will snow this year. The funny thing is that my mom is terribly practical and saying that the chill in the air will only bring ice and snow, making it difficult, even dangerous, to drive. My mom is so much fun.
On one final note, to chocolate lovers everywhere, I share this thought: It's not your fault!

1 comment:

JHA said...

Personally, I've always been convinced that the universe is pulling a series of practical jokes on me. Fortunately, I often share its sense of humor.