Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I want to be alone.

Kay, So in my last post I mentioned that I had a job at Seton Keogh. Well I got the location right, Just not the description. I'm the receptionist. The gatekeeper if you will. I answer the phones and let people in the building. The power! The Chances to Screw up! So far so good though. There are a couple of people that I know I transfered to the wrong place, but not too many. Maybe 5 or six. A day.
Speaking of Screw ups, Today is Halloween. Yay! It's a great holiday. Lots of candy and little kids, a lethal combination. This Halloween, I'm spending Halloween home alone. My parents are on a trip celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary and my sibling are of course out at school. So decorations and more importantly candy provisions are up to me. Great! I would now like you, dear reader, to take note of the time of this blog. I am out of candy. I bought 4 Bags of candy. I had no idea that there were that many little kids in this neighborhood. I had a sneaking suspicion, but the last four years have changed the area to mostly young childless couples and middle-age childless couples to young families. So I was unprepared. Next year... I hope to not be living here, But i will still be better prepared.
Anyway, Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

JHA said...

Wow, they really cleaned you out, didn't they?