Friday, May 25, 2007

You are alive. So live.

You all are going to think I'm crazy.
I was sitting watching the new reality show about directing and I commented to my mother about how if I could have any job in the entire world, I would pick working on movies, not even caring about how I was involved, to just be involved in movies. And my mother then mother pointed out that it's not like I'm too old to start working on that dream now. It was an odd realization that I honestly could honestly do what ever I wanted.
So...I'm going to try. What I'm going to do or how I'm going to do it is still a mystery. But I don't really care. I'm still going to follow my original plan of finding a job and working toward a career in museums, cause I still want to try to work in museums. I think. I'm just going to add volunteering at the Creative Alliance in Baltimore and maybe take some classes in editing or something else along the lines of film making. I really have no idea where I'm going or what I'm doing. Which apparently very common among recent college graduates. The minority are the people with the plan and the goal that they end up sticking too. Really I just have two goals that I'm working towards now. We'll see where I end up.

No comments: